Thursday, October 24, 2013

Welcome!

Do you like tea already, or are you thinking about starting to drink tea?  Do you want to learn more about tea?  Do you have 10 minutes to kill and just want something interesting to read? 

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this blog may be for you.  I would consider myself to be an amateur tea drinker with some (hopefully) useful opinions to share with the world.  I will discuss the teas I am drinking and offer insight into all things tea-related.  As I expand my horizons by sampling teas from around the world, I hope to encourage others to dive into the vast world of tea and come out with something more than just a cup full of flavored water. 

I am always opens to comments, questions, suggestions, etc., so please feel free to read and respond.

So, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment